Williamsport Independent Media, Inc. 501(c)3 Non-Profit
WXPI Community Radio 88.5 FM is a listener-supported, independent community radio station serving the local communities of Williamsport, Jersey Shore and the surrounding areas. We are an all-volunteer radio station, making efforts to ensure that members of our community will always have a voice on the air. WXPI Community Radio is a program of Williamsport Independent Media, a 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization. All donations made to WXPI Community Radio and Williamsport Independent Media are tax-deductible.
To make the tower louder and give voice to our local community.
The vision of the all-volunteer community radio station is three-fold:
- To create awareness by broadcasting radio programs that highlight the messages and missions of local area Non-Profits, Community Groups and Individuals who are actively working to make a difference in Lycoming County.
- To provide a public platform for civil discourse that local residents, candidates and elected officials can speak out to their community about the issues of the day.
- To educate and entertain our listeners by celebrating the arts and culture of our vibrant community with original radio programs produced by the local residents, community groups and non-profit organizations of Lycoming & Clinton Counties.
The Williamsport Independent Media, Inc. and WXPI Community Radio value and respect the diversity of our local community, and encourage volunteer participation without discrimination, where we can work together regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any aspect which makes a person unique.
Board of Directors
- Curtis Musheno - President/Executive Director
- Airneezer Page Bingham - Vice President
- John Kiernan - Secretary
- Anthony Protasio - Treasurer/Controller
- E.J. Pederson - Public Relations
- Clyde Terry Hammer - Oversight